Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Global MINI EVENTS!

Hey guys.
To all of you reading this blog that has a character in Global Academy I wanna make it aware that I host mini events on weekends!! The mini events are as follows:

Friday: Hide and SEEK!

Object of the game: Go find MirageFoema!

Rules & Procedures:
1. NO RELO

 I will shout when I begin having the event. (Usually after waters on Fridays)
I will shout for all participants come to Azran boat @ sv4.
Whenever everyone that wants to play meets up at Azran Boat, I will then go hide. After I am finished hiding, I will say in Guild Chat to come find me, and gradually give hints until someone finds me! Whoever finds and trades me first wins 1m!

Saturday: GLOBAL RUBLES

Object of the game: Work with your teammates and train in PvP! Have fun and see who are the strongest members in Global! x

Rules and Procedures:
1. No tag,
2. No mount

I will shout for all participants to come to Azran Boat (After water on Saturdays)
After everyone arrives at Azran Boat, I will log one of my sub characters. (MirageHunter)
I will party some members with MirageFoema, and other members with MirageHunter. After I party you, off your tag and your mount. After the parties are full, I will challenge MirageHunter to an all vs. all PK tournament. In order for it to be a fair and fun battle, There are level divisions.
1-200, 201-255, 256-351, 355-400
And I will also party an even amount of people in each party, and try to get the level total of each party close to the same, so every battle will be fun. :).
1m for ever member of the party that wins!
And this even is great training for those members who want to participate in the academy league, as it improves PvP skill.
Most of all, remember it's a friendly battle, and only for fun. No one likes a sore loser.



Sunday: Day off.


So I hope to see more members at my mini events! The more the merrier in the Global Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment